martedì 19 agosto 2014

Team Honda-Zanardo ready to strengthen leadership in Enduro E2 class in Italy


One victory, three second place and one fifth got in the overall classification. Five consecutive victories got in E2 class. This are the results of Team Honda-Zanardo and Alex Salvini after three round of the Italian Championship, raced to Alassio, Iglesias and Fabriano. Alex Salvini is still the leader of the championship with CRF 450R bike, make available by RedMoto, Italian distributor for Honda Cross, Enduro, Supermotard, Trial.


A strong leadership conquered despite of the injuries to his left hand and to the right collarbone with related surgeries.

On July 20th Team Honda-Zanardo and Salvini will be back on track to Pederobba (TV) for the fourth round of the Italian Championship after over a month of break because of the cancellation of the Grand Prix of Mexico.

The objective is to confirm the advantage in the overall standing and consolidate the gap in E2 class.

Alessandro Battig will come back to race in E1 class after the subluxation of the right shoulder got after a fall in the GP of Sweden in mid-June.

Alex Salvini, No.9
“We go to Pederobba after a long break in which I recover from the injuries suffered in the first part of the season and I prepare in the best way this next to last round of the Italian Championship. I trained a lot, working with the team on the development of different setting. I regained the right feeling with my Honda CRF 450R made available by RedMoto. In Pederobba I want to confirm my leadership in the overall standing and in E2 class too. I know it will be not easy, especially because Johnny Aubert will aim to the victory too, but this make my goal even more challenging”.

Alessandro Battig, No.83
“I come back to race after the injury suffered in Sweden. During this period I had a specific train for the right shoulder. I hope to prove my worths, not only for me but also for my Team, that is going on to stimulate my professional growth on my debut in the World Championship”.

Franco Mayr, Team Manager
“In Pederobba Salvini will complete his physical recovery after the injuries and the surgeries. We know his professionalism and his desire to win. Up to now, he always has been able to realize good results, although he has never been in the best shape. Battig is in a recovery phase. I take this opportunity to thank Honda Europe for the video edit realized with Team Honda-Zanardo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento