martedì 15 luglio 2014

Salvini returns to podium in Finland



Nell'attesa della due giorni Mondiale di Lumezzane dove vedremo più da vicino i rider dell'Enduro darsi battaglia, ripercorriamo passo passo le tappe che hanno segnato il Campionato 2014 sino ad ora, tocca al riassunto del GP di Finlandia!

Alex Salvini secured a second and a third position that are worth perhaps more than a victory in the GP of Finland played in Heinola, fourth round of the Enduro World Championship. 

The results came after the extraordinary hard work undertaken by Salvini and the great desire to occupy and redeem himself from bad luck. The perfect harmony with the CRF 450R Mass and disposal by the Italian distributor Redmoto HM-Honda and the group of extremely well together engineers of Honda-Zanardo, led by former world champion Tullio Pellegrinelli.

And, so, now Salvini has added a new page to this already exciting, but unfortunately unlucky 2014: the second and third place have also confirmed the fourth in the championship.

The merit of these results, however, also goes to a team that has become a real source of emotions, victories and podiums.

Race unfortunately suffers from a series of falls that Alessandro Battig in EJ. Saturday is a good start staying consistently in the top five for half the race, only to lose more and more contact from the top of the rankings for a number of falls, while Sunday was forced to retire with electrical problems.

ALEX Salvini - Honda-Zanardo E2
"On Saturday I was pretty fast, and for three quarters of the race was a really good fight between me Renet, Aubert and Meo. At the third stage in line, when I saw Meo stopped, I realized that something had happened because it was out of the slings. Upon arrival I alerted the rescue of the test to check his condition. I'm sorry he got hurt, and I understand the situation, because I'm living with my two injuries. Moreover this year the level of E2 has risen quite a bit and the minimum error of the risks pay dearly. I suffered a bit 'in the back and I was limited in their movements by the operation to the fractured right clavicle. Not very potendomi train in motion on Sunday, I took a little 'measures by Aubert and Renet, but I still brought home some important points for the championship."

Alessandro Battig - Honda-Zanardo class EJ
"On Saturday I started well and was in the top five, and then I made some mistakes in the rush to recover the time I ended up losing more time. Sunday I tried to be more concrete, but I had an electrical problem and I have had to stop."

FRANCO MAYR - Team Manager-Honda Zanardo
"Saturday Battig has lost the chain knocking against a large stone. This fact really unfortunate cost him a minute. Sunday, however, the electrical cables connected to the control unit are torn. Also in this case does unfortunately bad luck, because it was not ever a similar problem: maybe it was caused by a fall or from a branch. Surely its result has been compromised by these setbacks, despite having recorded some good times in some special. Salvini, however, went well on all points of view, especially on Saturday he worried the big Renet pretty much all day. Sunday is not never been able to be aggressive, probably also thinking the fall of Me, seeing his opponent, but also a friend to the earth. So, I think that may be left a little 'shaken. In my opinion, failed to give the maximum preferring not to risk more than necessary to bring home important points. Congratulations to our opponents."

Tullio PELLEGRINELLI - Technical Coordinator Honda-Zanardo
"On Saturday I saw a great Salvini, as fast as Renet. Both had a rate almost similar, although by mid-race Alex has lost a little 'pace, finishing second on the podium. In light of the accident Meo, I must say that these guys are probably going above and beyond their limits, so the slightest mistake can cost you dearly. Battig I must say he has done a decent race. You plan the party, but he was able to quickly get the right rhythm, because sin in the extreme test has dropped the chain losing at least one minute. Last Sunday I was convinced that he could win Salvini Renet saw that it was within his reach. But too many mistakes in the test line in the second round caused him to lose speed as compared to Saturday. The championship is still long, but now I think he Renet the world of E2 in hand thanks to the advantage that it has acquired, although we will give it all still together Salvini. "

Next fixture racing for Honda-Zanardo is the Swedish Grand Prix, scheduled for this Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 June in Enköping.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento